Tuesday, July 7, 2009

The OCD in me

Number of days since Father Antony left - 20
Number of emails mentioning Father Antony - 36
Number of blogs about Father Antony since he left -4 (not including this one)
Number of tears cried - immeasurable.

Days till he returns 1806.

Just thought I'd update those of you who think I am obsessed. And to you I say "how long have you known me? lol"

Today is going to be a good day. I am convinced of this. I plan on going to adoration (always a good thing) and going to my study group. I am off work today (my one day this week). And, I'm going to spend the evening with my family. Anything else that comes my way is a bonus.

Carolina-I've decided that roses are more beautiful without the blooms.

Carol - Are you ever coming home? I miss you! We need to have your bday dinner!

Jules - From one teacup to another "OWWWWWWWWWWWW"

Mary Branson - Hurry home. I miss you and your smile. Every email, I can hear your soft voice telling me it's going to be okay. I'm working on the "joy" thing. Some days are better than others, but I'm working on it! You'd be proud!

Jeanne-Thank you for loving me. You have no idea how much I need you.

Tina - I'm switching flavors. Ben and Jerry's is way better anyways.

Tammy - your out of office replies let me know you're alive. That and that I want to go on a vacation with you :)


Peter - for being my rock. Hey, if he can be a good enough rock for Jesus, he's good enough for me!

Sharon, my cheerleader, my lifeline to all things burg related. Hurry home! Guess Jules and I will just have to pray harder!

George-b/c you continue to stay and love me.

I love you all.

Until next time,
Have a 'happy welcome to St. Jude' day!
Love,
Me

No comments: