Thursday, October 19, 2017

I'm THRIVING!

So, for those of you who don't know, I recently started a new adventure and I couldn't be happier.  AND it only get's better!  I was featured on the official LE-VEL FAN PAGE!!!!!

My name is Gina Marie Schafer, and this is my Thrive Experience.
I'm a 48 year old mom of three adult children (23, 21, and 20) and my adorable grandtwins who are about to be 2, CJ and Justin and married to my amazing husband, George!
I've been Thriving officially for 8 weeks! I watched my friend Sheila post about Thrive time and time again. I watched Sheila's posts talk about mental clarity among other things so, I said 'let's do this' and contacted Sheila.
Truth be told, I was a little nervous. Would I be jittery? Would I feel like I was going to burst out of my skin? Happily, the answer was "no.” I'm an all day person (versus being a night or morning person), however, by the time I get home at 4:00 I'm exhausted and ready to be a couch potato. That did not happen! I came home and was doing laundry, not only that, I FOLDED and PUT IT AWAY!!! Who does that?!!! Not me, that's for sure! lol All I drink now is water, it's all I want these days. My favorite thing has to be the mental clarity! I heard about it, but didn't know what to expect. It's not like the clouds part and angles sing and all of a sudden I have an IQ of 170. No, this is SO MUCH BETTER! I didn't realize I had mental fog until it was gone! I can focus a lot easier now!
I haven't even mentioned how I get up before the opportunity clock goes off, how my stress is just about gone...how I'm able to better focus and handle a situation with less emotional stress, and how my energy level is through the roof!
I can't thank Le-Vel and Thrive enough for giving me, 'me' back!

No comments: