Sunday, May 18, 2008

Why is it?

That it can storm strong enough to flood my lawn and knock down trees and fences in my neighborhood, yet it's not strong enough to remove the bird poop from the windows of my minivan?

Well, work is going well! I really love it. I work with a great group of people and the guests who come through the line. However, I'm waiting for this transition period to be over. You figure "hey, my job is over at 3:15pm that's great! I still have time to do stuff at home!" Yea, the only thing I've wanted to do the last three weeks is sit on my slowly-getting-smaller-hiney! I'm so exhausted at the end of my shift! Not to mention the fact that my plantars fasciitis is really acting up. Ouch :(

I had a good Mother's Day. Of course, it was clouded by the fact that Mom is gone, but George and the kids made it beautiful!

Tomorrow starts another week. Hopefully, I'll blog more.
Until we meet again!
Love,
Me

No comments: