HE IS RISEN!
My Lenten Observations:
* Sadly, there are ways to circumvent your lenten obligations.
* I attempted to say the Rosary everyday. Made it through 3/4 of lent.
* Wanted to be more prayerful. Eh. Some.
* Walked with Jesus a lot. OKAY! FINE! HE CARRIED ME A BUNCH.
* Learned just how deep my faith and trust in God truly is.
* Became closer (if that was even possible) to Julie and Tina.
* Was reminded that I am only human and not to be too hard on myself (thanks, Fr. Tim!).
* That I have been distancing myself from Fr. Antony. We all know how much I adore him. He is a huge source of support for me. He's leaving soon. And, if I distance myself then it won't hurt so bad when he leaves. Stoopid. I know.
* That my kids totally rock.
* My emotional limits when my husband is unemployed.
* That I still need my therapist.
* That God still does something to amaze me everyday.
* That my dad is not half bad.
* That I still miss Mom. Every second of every day.
* That I made a very good friend at OG and will be friends with her forever.
* That my husband is not hercules even though I think he is.
* That I am blessed beyond all measure. I am drinking from my saucer b/c my cup has overflowed!
Until Next Time,
HE IS RISEN!!!! THE TOMB IS EMPTY!!!!