Tuesday, May 19, 2009

Hello!

Yes, I am aware that I have been absent for a while from the blog, but hey life has been calling, and when it calls, I have to answer! lol

Not sure if you remember, when I got back from Montserrat, I had all this great stuff I wanted to share with you guys. Stuff I had journaled about. While I would love to share it with you guys, I cannot as I cannot find the journal. It wasn't with me when I came home, and Monserrat nor any of the participants from St. Jude have seen it. So, just pretend I told you all this wise and profound stuff from Sr. Marie and the weekend and just 'ooh and ahh'. Okay, problem solved!

Losing my notebook has had me thinking a few things: A) I got what I needed and no longer needed the notebook, B)someone needed to read the ramblings of my innermost thoughts, and C) God wants me to focus and remember on my own. Thereby getting more out of the lessons and talks with God and the weekend in general.

I can tell you this, it took a wile for my soul to quiet down. And, to this day, I don't know where my should is. But, I can tell you I knew the *exact* moment when all the noise, the hubub, the craziness which is inside me ceased to be. All was still and quiet and ready just to be with Him. Since then, the noise is back. I'm still human. Sometimes, I can hear Him calling me to Him. And, being human, some of those times, I say to Him "not right now, I'll talk to you later." The funny thing is He's always available to listen to me, yet, I am not always available to talk to Him. I know I am not alone in this, and that, strangely brings me comfort.

Work is still lovely! In the two months since I've been there, there's only been a day and a half where I wanted to go postal. So, I think that's a pretty good sign!

I hope this finds you all well.
Until next time,
Know that I miss you and I love you.

Love,
Me

No comments: