Monday, January 1, 2018

Happy New Year!

I started 2018 by bringing with me some things from 2017.  Namely, my grit, spunk, determination, and good Lord help me, this cough! lol

Today has been a lovely day!  I've enjoyed so much.  I chatted with my mom, my sister, and my daughters.  I spent a bunch of time with Big Daddy, and the only side effect from the new medicine is being light headed now and again.  Trust me, that's a lot better than the side effects from the other medicine!  I've officially been sick a week.  I was at work last Tuesday and at the end of the day, was working some overtime at home.  I finally clocked out at 7 because I was spent.  Then, an hour later, my fever spiked to 102.8.  And, that my friends is when I called in to work.  For two days, I slept, fought the side effects of the wrong meds, and hardly ate, although I drank water like a camel. lol  Since Friday, when I started better medicine, I still slept, but my appetite has slowly returned.  And, I'm feeling better.  Big Daddy says I have my color back!  On the plus side, I lost 3 pounds! Hey, I'll take it!

I spent the day today getting crap off my facebook feed.  There's was so much negativity that I just unsubscribed to it all.  That's not me and I don't need to see any negativity.  Oh, I know it exists, mind you.  I just don't need to be party to it.

Now, I'm just about ready for work tomorrow.  Truth be told, I really loved my time off, even though I've been so sick and sleeping tons.  But, I am ready.  I'm ready to face the day, week, month, year.  Let's do this!

Happy New Year, everyone!
Until next time,
I pray you all have a blessed year!
Love,
Me


No comments: