Wednesday, March 23, 2011

Lots to say!

How much time do you have?  I've got about twenty minutes to share with you everything I want too.  So much has happened.  SO, if I talk way to fast or ramble too much, it's just cause I'm excited (more excited than I usually am) and I want to get everything out.  I know you're sitting there going "Why don't you wait till you get off work?"  I'll tell you why, because I'll forget everything I want to tell you.  I was up at 2:44 to take care of some bizniss and almost got on the computer to tell you, so since most of what I wanted to tell you is still fresh here we are! lol

Okay, first, it does not escape me how blessed I am.  And, I don't mean that in a nonhumble way, quite the contrary.  Through the whole wonderdog ordeal, God has shown me just how blessed I truly am.  From all the post on facebook, to everyone just sending me their prayers and love.  It has been truly wonderful!  That's the great thing about having spiritual friendships verses regular ones.  I get texts throughout the day asking me how I am doing (and the family too) and that the person is praying for me.  So awesome.

Okay, secondly, Monday, I was praying to Jesus and Mary all morning.  Then, as I leave for work, the rose bush has a bloom on it.  So I thanked St. Therese.  Came home from work, still one bud, took Lizzie to the vets for the last time, came home, still one bud.  Then, we had to go to Jaime's scout thing and there were two buds!  I knew St. Therese had my back.  The vet couldn't have been more wonderful.  The whole process of leading Lizzie home was so amazing and so bittersweet.  The vet even stayed with us after the final shot.  He didn't have to do that.  Such a very compassionate man.

Then, yesterday, I go to adoration.  I needed Jesus.  I sat down in front of him like I always do.  And, my conversation to him went something like this..."Dear Jesus, Dad, I just need your help.  I know we did the right thing but my heart hurts so much.  I need a sign.  Yes, I know I shouldn't have to ask you for one, but I really need a sign.  I need to know that she's okay.  That she knows how much I love her.  And, I need to know that she loved me.  Please, don't have George tell me again.  He's suppose to say those things so it's hard to really believe him.  (He laughed at that one)."  So, I just sat there and became quiet in my head or as close to quiet as I could get.  The next thing I know, there's a tap on my shoulder.  I look up and there's this woman I've never seen or met before and she says "what is your name?"  I tell her then she says "I'm going to pray for you."  I was BLOWN AWAY!  I had my sign!  Boy does He work fast when He wants too! lol  I was so happy (but immensely tired) the rest of the day.

Sure, I still have crying moments.  Sure, I'll always love and miss my Lizzie the wonderdog, but through it all, My Dad is there for me.  He knows exactly what I need when I need it.

God is so awesome!


Whew!  Okay, that's just about everything!
Until next time,
Wish my dear, dear, sweet friend, Cindy McKenna happy birthday today!!!  She's one of God's greatest treasures :D

Love,
Me

No comments: