Sunday, September 12, 2010

Some days there just are no words, even for me. 


I'm not happy, yet I'm not unhappy.  I'm not sad.  I don't want to be around people, but I don't want to be alone.  I want to talk but I don't want to say anything.  It's like it would be so much better if someone could just do the Vulcan mind meld and touch my head and see what I want to say.  I am just empty.  My spiritual life is blah.  I know He's there.  I know they're all there.  But, I don't feel  much.  I know, it's just another valley.  And, I'm okay with that.  It just get's a little lonely spiritually.

I miss Mema.  I miss my mom, I miss my sister.  I wish my brother would talk to me.  But, these are things, like many others that I have no control over.

I can tell you this.  He is working something with me (as always).  And, as usual, I don't know what it is.  But, I am here, and I am listening.  Whenever He feels like talking.

Until next time,
pray for my friend Sharon who lost her Grandmother.

Love,
Me

No comments: