Thursday, July 21, 2011

Perfection at its finest...

I want to say how much I am at a loss for words.  But, what I really mean is I am at a loss for certain words.  The only word that comes close to describe my day today, is overwhelmed.  I am utterly overwhelmed at all of you.  At all of the love and support that you've sent me today!

I am so humbled by all of you.  From the surprise birthday bunco party last night for Amy and myself to my cell blowing up today with texts and calls (even from my friends on vacation (Love you, Patti!)), to all the well wishes on facebook. 

Those of you from my high school days (shout out to Quaker Valley and Meade!) and some of my very close friends, know how I didn't have many friends growing up.  And, as I've grown, the friends I do make, I hold extremely dear to my heart.  All of you have made this the most amazing birthday.  I am constantly humbled by all of your love.  This has been the most perfect birthday!

Thank you so very much, from the bottom of my heart, for loving me just as much as I love you.
Until next time,
I'll be thanking God for all of you!
Love,
Me

No comments: