Monday, October 20, 2008

Darrel or Guess who can Kiss His 40's Goodbye?

Happy 5-0 Darrel!!!!

Today is Darrel's fiftieth birthday! For those of you who don't know Darrel, he is this awesome man who absconded with one of my closest and most favorite people in the world (Sharon Dudik) and whisked her off to Steeler Country and didn't have the decency to take me with her! The nerve! lol

Seriously, Darrel is a good friend of George's and mine. I'm almost positive he was in chrp five. He is warm and loving and caring and does so much for so many even all the way from Pittsburgh. So, I just wanted to take this opportunity to wish Darrel a very happy birthday and let the whole world know how awesome Darrel is and how much he ROCKS!!!

Happy Birthday, Darrel! We miss you, we love you. Come home soon!

Until next time,
Share in Darrel's birthday, buy yourself a cupcake and say a prayer for Darrel today. You know, I hear at 50 everything starts going down hill!

Love,
Me


No comments: