Thursday, October 16, 2008

Music

It's been a saWeet week at work...Mostly. I've got tomorrow off (BONUS!) and I had no fried chicken or TACO SALAD this week! It totally rocked! And, as if it couldn't get any better, under the 'be careful what you wish for umbrella', Evil Troll is leaving! But, sadly so is the Chef. Apparently, some management shake up thingy. So, I've started praying (feel free to join in) that whomever the replacements are, that they are put there by God and:

1~get along with all the personalities.
2~be fair.
3~appreciate my uniqueness.
4~not give me taco salad EVERY week, lol

Okay, that last one is negotiable.

I'm glad the week is over. Not only was Tuesday my wedding anniversary (love you, George!), it was the first meeting after discernment for my St. Mark's CRHP. Did I not tell you guys what I discerned yet? Hmmm, thought I did. I discerned the witness of Father's Loving Care! Yea, I'm all excited :) I figure the Holy Spirit will smack me upside the head when it's time to start working on it.

So, tonight starts my weekend! Tomorrow I'm getting two tires for the mini van (do I know how to rock a day off or what!?!?!) and getting George a anniversary present. Then, Saturday Sarah has a softball game at 8:30 in the morning. Feel free to come and watch her :) And, Jaime has his robotics competition. Then, at some point Saturday, I'm leaving with Tina (Myers) and going to Kileen for the rest of the weekend! The whole family is going to be there including her twin Suzie whose in from Germany. I haven't seen her in for-ev-r! The first time I talked to Suz on the phone was hysterical. Not only are they identical, their voices are *exactly* alike, even their inflections. So, I spent the first 10 minutes or so laughing hysterically and apologizing for laughing, lol. Nancy's gonna be there as is Peter her brother. I met Peter a couple weeks ago, he goes to UD (I think). Plus, we're driving down with her kids. They totally crack me up. We have a lot of fun together. Then, I come back Sunday late afternoon, and then on Monday, George and I are celebrating our anniversary :)

I've been feeling a little icky off and on. Still don't know if it's anxiety b/c I'm coming off the meds, thereby making myself anxious or something more. I've been missing Mom terribly this last week. Ten months on Saturday. It's never going to get better. I am okay with that.

Until next time,
breathe in, breathe out. Slowly. Twice. Have a cup of tea. Read a book.
Love,
Me

No comments: