Wednesday, October 1, 2008

Blessed

So, Sarah and I are on the way home today from RE. As we're driving, she's checking her cell messages and turns down the radio. Afterward, she apologizes for turning down the radio. I tell her it's no biggie, I'm not mad, I didn't yell or anything. lol. I told her I don't yell all the time, just sometimes. I told her I didn't want her to be thirty looking back at say "boy, my mom yelled a lot!" She said that she wouldn't remember that. I asked her what she would remember. She said "I'll remember that I love you more!"

She and I play the I love you more game. Some days I win and I love her more. Other days, she wins and she loves me more. The point is that we both love each other. But how cool is that? When she's thirty, she'll remember that she loves me more.

Yea, I'm blessed! Then, tonight it was just her and I for dinner and we cooked dinner together and ate. Just the two of us. Good food. Good company. Good conversation. Yup. I'm blessed!

Until next time,
Hug your kids.
Love,
Me

No comments: