Wednesday, September 24, 2008

Invisibility

If you could have a superpower, what would you choose?

Flying would be cool. But I have no coordination and would probably fly into stuff.
ESP would be awesome. But with all the noise already in my head, I don't know if I would be able to hear, lol.
X-ray vision. Boring. I don't need to see into stuff. Well, the oven, but there's a little switch on the stove that turns a light on inside the oven, so that's a no on the x-ray.
Invisibility. That would be way cool. Do you guys remember the tv show Soap? One of the BEST TV SHOWS EVER! Anywho, Burt would snap his fingers and say "I'm invisible". Now, everyone could see him, but he didn't realize this which made it all the more funny. Invisibility might be cool.

Last night, I gave my faith share for the St. Mark's group. It was hard. I cried most of the way through it. Then, after work, I come home to this in my inbox. That Kim. She's something. Invisibility, huh. Might be a way to go.

Until next time,
May you laugh so much tonight, that tomorrow you have a tummy ache.
Love,
Me

No comments: